Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Still at it

Life in eve is busy, unfortunately so is life in the real world, and so now I'm busy in two lives and wow does it ever put a lot on ones plate.

The Corp is doing great and we're hours away from the formation of an alliance in which our Corp is going to be one if the founding fathers. I'm looking forward to hosting more pilots and corporations in our wh operation, and I think everyone else is too.

Going stir crazy? Open a static! A few nights ago while seeking a path to empire we stumbled upon and made short work of a few faction warfare players from old man star who thought they would make some iskies in a wh.

These guys were serious wh-noobs, they may have a clear understanding of normal space tactics, but in a wh things are different. We were able to assess them, watch, travel to fit a few pew pew ships from our wh and return to find them still dinking out sites and ignoring dscan (which would have shown a dramiel, drake, and harbinger if they bothered to check it). I was in the dram and narrowed down the exact site using dscan, F11, and the solar system view. I kid you not I landed on them in the first site I warped to without using combat probes. Speed tanked the myrm and Dominix easily but the drake was slowly tearing my armor off, switched primary to the drake from the Dom and down it went! Somehow between warp out and one of our pilots missing point we lost the dom as it warped out but continued to destroy and pod the myrm pilot.

Not as good as it could have been but was just the sort of adventure we needed.

A few days later we run into a Japanese alliance who had recently taken a beating, took some pot shots at a pos in system that was offline and went back to our wh shortly after.

Doing my best to stay on top of school work and also maintain empire logistics.

Class is coming to an end, now I get to go and finish some assignments. Maybe by Friday I'll have a chance to run more ores out of the wh.

Love my iPod :)

No comments:

Post a Comment