Thursday, October 21, 2010

WH-Dwellers Reunion

</sign_on ~ user:haun pass:********>
<*sign_on_successful*
</new_entry>
One can spend too much time in their pod, and for this reason I've ensured that on any ship that I can, I modify it with the equipment necessary to allow me to leave the capsule during times of extended inactivity.

Once in a wormhole, without mining supplies or the skills necessary to fly a capital sizes ship, there really isn't a lot to do with ones spare time when the Corp is in downtime. Logic should carry you to the conclusion; I am not in my pod.

In my private quarters I take breaks from the moisture of pod-goo, watch movies and relax. It gives one time to reflect on past events. This evening, morning, how the hell do you tell in a wormhole? This moment in time my thoughts are on the reunion of the members currently docked up or similarly cloaked in-system (I don't dock up often, I like to keep my ship off the radar).

Our crew is now made up of many different pilots who have gone separate ways multiple times and many months ago. Today, I consider it a matter of pride and fortune that these pilots are again flying with me and taking the risks in unknown space.

This part of the universe is uncertain in every way except it's consistent capability for destruction. I would wake up tomorrow the chimes of damage notifications, I could wake up and be involved in making many hundreds of millions of isk with my corpmates. Nobody knows but we try to keep our eyes open for hostiles.

I'll need to write some biographies, I'll get on it soon. Gives me something to do while overseeing mining or waiting for the inevitable collapse of a wormhole.

Haun
</end_entry>
</sign_off>
<*file encrypting... ... .. sign off complete*
...
<*important*
<*you have a priority message*
<*sender: admiral griggs*
</coffee_NOW>

Someday I'll work on this AI's access to mics in my new quarters
</call maintenance>

No comments:

Post a Comment