Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Keeping the habit

Now that I am actually posting on the go from iPod sometimes I'm trying to maintain the habit of blogging.

This ones short as my eyes are burning from a long day of working with computers and bad lighting but I'll just say that damn is it ever good to be back in wormhole space, some friends have gotten together and we're actually in line now to be one of the founding corps for an alliance. A pure industrial and two wormhole corps for starters. Contacts in each Corp are strong and we're just waiting on the necessary skills to finish up now before it becomes official. Pretty exciting times and if anyone has some advice on alliance leadership (not CEO) please drop your two cents my way. I'm new to that idea but very excited.

Fly safe
o7

No comments:

Post a Comment