Saturday, June 5, 2010

Diplomacy and Standings

My little devil and player is doing well for herself. The drake is proving to be a very well tanked ship as we all know and I am working on finishing the furnishings in terms of T2 fitting my whole tank.

I keep a regular watch on WHs as you can imagine with my WH-Dwellers blog, and have come across a few AAA Citizens who are looking to borrow the system to farm it out. Fine by me as long as in the future the system is indeed returned to mine and my gangs control.

Oh yes, the gang is growing :) alts and some mains from everywhere in eve, and from multiple alliances. The future looks bright, and I've been offered to roam with A-Citizens... I had to think about this for a bit, but I think I will setup a jumpclone in their stomping grounds asap and will setup a drake there for their roams.

Coincidentally, the same corp that is offering is a corp I applied to during my early days of eve, when a corp I was in fell apart from absent leadership and I sought a new home. This could be my chance to get into that new home!

I've since settled down into a couple alliances (different accounts so no known affiliations) and am pretty active in the leadership, so thinking about this AAA roaming and possible future home is a pretty big deal. I definitely want to get into null, and I'd still be able to maintain ties with one of the alliances for sure.

Just need these skills to speed up at this point so I can run out there and prove myself!

Who knows what the future holds?!

No comments:

Post a Comment